This year, on stand S4-350, EGT Interactive will brighten ICE London with its presence revealing its brand-new visual concept based on the Egyptian theme. The main focus at the event will be around the latest releases from the company’s portfolio – their two new Jackpot systems: Egypt Quest and Scarab Jackpot.
“We have already unveiled some information on the Egypt Quest product at the end of last year and we have successfully presented it in several markets. The Scarab Jackpot system is very interesting too. It is a brand new release, which the first presentation will be at our stand S4-350 at ICE. As part of our regular new monthly releases, we will also present several new casino slots Burning Hot 6 reels, 40 Burning Hot 6 reels, 50 Amazons’ Battle, Vampire Night and many more. Regarding our goals for 2020, we are continuing our expansion in the newly regulated markets in Europe as we have already applied for certification in several Central European markets with high expectations for the growth of our product. We are also striving to continue the drastic expansion from last year and grow even more our operator network through signing new partnerships.” Said Todor Zahariev, CEO of EGT Interactive.
Scarab Jackpot highlights
- Five-level mystery bonus game, which can be enabled on any EGT online game.
- It is contribution-based.
- The higher the bet, the more levels are unlocked and ready to be won.
- If any of the bonus levels are awarded, all players playing the Scarab games will be notified of that event.
- Simple & user-friendly: the users have only to select symbols to get one of the levels’ bonus amounts.
- It perfectly fits the needs of the real casino players looking to get the result from the game as quickly as possible
- It is consistent with the Egyptian theme, which is the company’s focus in 2020.
EGT Interactive enters the new decade with even more positive changes. The company continues successfully to spread its professionalism and bring real iGaming experience to a solid base of players worldwide and keep them retain. In 2019 the company won two awards (Rising Star in Online Casino Technology – SEG award and Online Content Provider of the Year, a BEGExpo awards.), had an outstanding presentation at all exhibitions and gained many new customers.
The EGT Interactive team, along with EGT is looking forward to meeting you (stand S4-350) to discuss some interesting topics, give insights as far as the business is concerned, or just to have a high-quality coffee or drink and discuss possible business opportunities.