EGT Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions, which power some of the world's top casino operators. We are a well-established name in the industry, growing rapidly on a global basis through constant innovation, consumer-centric approach and impeccable quality.
We are looking for Linux System Administrator!
Part of your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor Linux Systems functionality
- Perform system administration tasks in Linux environment, such as system maintenance, user maintenance, backup and recovery
- Participate in hardware and software installation
- Manage systems security issues
- Prepare Shell scripts, implement new releases and install new modules and system packages
- Be involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the computer systems for its test, development and production environment
- Identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system
- Work in close coordination with the product development team
- Create, maintain and monitor MySQL database environment that is highly available and high performing
- Set database performance best practices; review and approve all database schema and procedure changes
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Debian based OS
- Excellent organization and communication skills
An advantage will be:
- Experience in Shell scripting
- Experience in iSCSI Storage Systems maintenance
- Experience in Virtualization Technologies will be considered as advantage
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.